Monday 25 August 2014

A New Chapter

So it has been a while since I have posted a review but things have been pretty crazy, getting my A-Level results, I am going to uni! so there has been preparing for that and just general summer life, reading, working, going out etc. So anyway to make up for the lack of reviews I have complied a list of end of summer/ beginning of Autumn book list.

1. Jellicoe Road- Melina Marchetta 
2. We Were Liars - E. Lockhart 
3. Eleanor and Park- Rainbow Rowell 
4. Paper Towns- John Green 
5. If I Stay- Gayle Forman 
6. Daughter of Smoke and Bone- Lani Taylor 
7. The book Thief- Markus Zusak 
8. Throne of Glass- Sarah J. Maas
9. Sea of Tranquillity - Katja Millay 
10. Cinder- Marissa Meyer

I think that if you follow this list, the transition of your summer into Autumn/Winter will go smoothly and I hope you enjoy them!


No comments:

Post a Comment