So it has been a while since I have posted a review but things have been pretty crazy, getting my A-Level results, I am going to uni! so there has been preparing for that and just general summer life, reading, working, going out etc. So anyway to make up for the lack of reviews I have complied a list of end of summer/ beginning of Autumn book list.
1. Jellicoe Road- Melina Marchetta
2. We Were Liars - E. Lockhart
3. Eleanor and Park- Rainbow Rowell
4. Paper Towns- John Green
5. If I Stay- Gayle Forman
6. Daughter of Smoke and Bone- Lani Taylor
7. The book Thief- Markus Zusak
8. Throne of Glass- Sarah J. Maas
9. Sea of Tranquillity - Katja Millay
10. Cinder- Marissa Meyer
I think that if you follow this list, the transition of your summer into Autumn/Winter will go smoothly and I hope you enjoy them!